We’ve Got Your NEW Business Covered
Let us simplify the insurance process. We will guide you on the basic coverages needed to get you started!
- Often required to sign leases, accept bids or do work as a subcontractor.
- Protection in the event of physical injury or property damage to a third party.
- Includes medical payments, legal representation, and defense against libel and slander accusations.
- All small businesses should have this basic protection through a general liability insurance policy.
- Mandatory if you have employees.
- Provides financial protection if an employee has a job related accident or illness.
- Pays for legal expenses from an employee suing over work injury that the policy doesn’t cover.
- Penalities and fines may be assessed on employers who do not have workers’ comp insurance.
- Provides insurance coverage for vehicles used in conducting business.
- Helps cover the costs of repairing or replacing company vehicles.
- Protects company assets from claims.
- Avoid having an auto claim denied by your personal agent because your vehicle was being used for work purposes.