Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Commercial auto insurance is the insurance you need if your business uses any kind of vehicle, from a small sedan to a construction vehicle. For businesses that rely on their vehicles, business car insurance or commercial truck insurance provides a safety net in case of accidents involving equipment, employees, or third parties.
• Liability coverage: This covers liability costs if you or one of your drivers is responsible for third-party property damage or injuries while operating a company-owned vehicle.
• Medical payments coverage: This covers the cost of necessary medical treatment if your driver or any authorized passengers suffer injuries in a vehicular collision while in your company-owned car, regardless of fault.
• Collision coverage: This compensates you for the costs associated with the repair or replacement of your company vehicle if it sustains collision-related damage, regardless of fault.
• Comprehensive coverage: This compensates you for the costs associated with the repair or replacement of your company vehicle if it sustains damage in a non-collisionrelated event such as vandalism, theft, falling objects, flood or fire.
• For-hire (or non-owned vehicle) coverage: This provides extra liability coverage for your employees’ personal vehicles when they use the vehicles for company-related business.
• Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance: This covers the costs associated with personal injuries and property damage to your company vehicle if the responsible party lacks the necessary insurance to cover the damage adequately.
• Towing and labor coverage: This covers the specialized roadside assistance that may be necessary if your company-owned vehicle becomes inoperable while on the road.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our licensed agents are discount detectives. Ask an agent today about what discounts you may be eligible for on your insurance.